Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Welcome to class. 4th ESO

Today you must correct the sentences I asked you to turn into the passive voice. Take a picture and send to check you have done your part.

CORRECTIONS: PASSIVE VOICE ACTIVITY. 1ST WEEK

1- The government forbid the citizens to leave their homes.
The citizen were forbidden to leave their homes (by the government).

2/3-You must pay a fine if you don't show your ID card when required.
A fine must be paid (by you) if your ID card isn't shown (by you) when required.

4-The authorities had closed the borders to Portugal when he arrived in Ayamonte.
The borders to Portugal had been closed by the authorities when he arrived in Ayamonte.

5-You must wear gloves at the supermarket.
Gloves must be worn (by you) at the supermarket.

6-You can't leave your bags unattended.
Your bags can't be left unattended (by you).

7-My parents gave me a surprise on my birthday.
A surprise was given to me by my parents on my birthday.
I was given a surprise by my parents on my birthday.

8-We will find a solution to the problem.
A solution to the problem will be found (by us).

9-They will lead the tourists to a safer place.
The tourists will be led to a safer place (by them).

10-You must wash your hands.
Your hands must be washed (by you).

No comments: