Tuesday, April 14, 2020

WELCOME TO CLASS. 4TH ESO (1st foreign language)

My dear students, I know you may feel pretty anxious by this time considering the current situation. For this reason, I want you to speak up and focus on this brainstorming activity.

We are about to start unit 7. Yes, I know, I have skipped the previous one, but you should guess there's a purpose underlying that...

Answer this question: Are you concerned about the safety measures you are told to follow during this lockdown?

Al alumnado de Inglés 1er idioma: lo que se pide es responder a la pregunta que se plantea. Se trata de hacer una lluvia de ideas entre todos, para ver qué medidas de seguridad estáis llevando en casa durante el confinamiento. Y sí, hemos dado el salto al tema 7 con una finalidad. Pero todo a su tiempo...
Take care💚

No comments: